Surprisingly I have been nominated for this award by Ruth from ThatAutisticFitChick I can’t thank this lovely lady enough! She blogs about her fitness journey and how Autism affects her daily life. You’ll find lots of not only lovely but healthy recipes on her blog along with product reviews it is clear to see why she has been nominated for so many awards in June. Ruth definitely deserves all of them especially since she has taken the time to read and comment on my blog which has helped me so much since I have only been doing it for a month-ish? (I don’t know how long I can get away with saying that I am new at blogging!)
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The award was created by – Okoto Enigma who created this award for blogs that hadn’t been discovered as way to give them some recognition!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Three Facts About Me!
- Okay, now don’t judge me. I know you guys will but there is no harm in asking? So, I have Koumpounophobia which is the fear of buttons. Why? I actually have no reason but I hate them so much. Thankfully it is directed more to sewn on buttons so I can handle the ones on my jeans! Sometimes they make me feel sick (slightly dramatic) but I physically cannot wear an item of clothing that has one sewn on. Being covered in cardigans would actually be a nightmare for me. It could be the most beautiful dress in the world but if it has got a button on it I will never buy it!
- I see dead people for once I am not talking about zombies! I have had several encounters with ghosts over the years. My mum and I lived in a haunted house for ten years which I spent sleeping with the light on under the covers even in extreme heat. Haha!
- My feet are small. I feel the need to share this because I get random comments from strangers about how cute my feet are. The first time it happened I was so very confused. I have got used to it now though.
- Digestives or Rich Tea? So, I have to go with Digestives by a landslide plus if we talk cheesecake for a second and I know it wasn’t in the question but it is relevant. Digestives make the best cheesecake base mixed with melted butter so I couldn’t live without them. I used to make a mean Mars bar cheesecake!
- What is the best meal you have ever eaten? Honestly, I don’t think I have had my best meal yet. . . My ideal meal is three course the first being nachos covered in cheese and salsa, then a burger with a selection of curly, sweet potato chips and fries (no one actually does this, yet!). The problem is desert I mean the majority of us love a good cake so I think it will have to be cake, there is just the choice of crumbles and ice creams that makes life much more difficult.
- Do you have any quirky family traditions? Nope. They don’t need any more quirkiness in their lives they have me!
- What movie would you rewrite and why? I am triggered already! Resident Evil The Final Chapter is my film of choice for so many reasons but mainly because you can’t pretend some characters didn’t even exist.
- If you could live in a fictional world, which would you pick? Unfortunately, this doesn’t involve a zombie apocalypse world, I think that I wouldn’t survive very long. The chance of meeting a few superheroes is hard to refuse though. I just hope that someone would make me one as well in the Marvel Universe.
- Julie from Dark Blue Journal
- Kim from Dirty Thirty Girl
- Fran from Frantasmagoria
- Hannah from Pages, Places & Plates
- Molly from Transatlantic Notes
- The Pensieve
- Unwanted Life
Questions to my Nominees?
- You have to give up music or films for the rest of your life, what do you choose?
- What was your favourite book as a child?
- Where would you hide out if there was a zombie apocalypse?
- If you could have a superpower what would it be?
- What is your favourite takeaway?
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s